Wednesday, July 16, 2008

T-O-O-T! T-O-O-T!

Today is the end of a crappy day!
It was just not so hot, well ok it was hot. Just allot of work going on and stuff going on.
Today is my Birthday! just saying the reminds me of when we were little and Grandpa would video tape us on our birthday and make us say the same line, we all had to do it. Those were good times that are far in the past now.
So a few days ago I got asked what kind of cake I like, I wasn't even realizing why I was getting asked until Brent's kids started talking about birthdays. But I told Jenn I love Texas sheetcake with homemade frosting. So I wasn't thinking she would really do it, I mean come on, were only out here for a little while why go buy everything you need to make a cake out of scratch? Well that is my personal thoughts, low and behold, they went and got the stuff and made me a cake for tonight! How cool is that? It was so great, I loved the frosting especially, it was extra sugary and kinda grainy, I loved it! I could of ate the entire cake myself but I didn't because I know I don't need that stuff and I was being nice.
It was good times, I got stuff to make pina coladas, I plan on making them tomorrow since I was not able to do so tonight. That is all I have to say, this is a really sucky blog so far, I have not really opened up. You people who know me and have kept up with my blogs know this is a crazy boring blog for me. My mind is not really functioning correctly for me this summer. Once school is in session I will get back to myself. I think I am mentally exhausted all the time that I don't think about stupid stuff.
Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet of her to make cake out of scratch, I don't know what a Texas sheet cake is, would it just be a sheet cake?
What was it you had to say every year for your Grandpa?

A

Chris said...

had to say the date of our birthday, then the day we were having the big party, and how we were and what we got for our birthdays. He would always record it on VHS tapes. Texas sheet cake is the same as a sheet cake, I think I call it texas sheet cake because of your mom, Im talking to you "A", LOL

Anonymous said...

i feel bad cause i forgot to wish you a happy birthday. i guess better late then never. so....

Happy Birthday!!!