Sunday, July 27, 2008

I seen a photo of myself! YIKES!!!

Darn, I have been doing good on the whole diet thing, I have not been eating a ton at a time. I wish I wish I could say that I have been eating healthy but that is not the case, sadly enough, I probably eat McDonald's more than I ever have in my life. Its so convenient, and who wants to cook in this nasty apartment that no one can clean up after themselves... Its so gross!! I did buy some fruit and veggies to eat, but once they were gone I decided they cost way to much right now and made me max my budget, so I go unhealthy and cheap! Although I am chowing down a can of Slimfast right now, it actually tastes good and fills me up!
Last night we went to the Hardrock cafe in Honolulu, it was very loud and they do some new salsa thing where salsa dancers come in and do competition or just dance, but everyone was all dressed up really nice. They did not start to come in until 10:00'ish pm, the music was pretty loud, but all in all it was good. I could not hear a word anyone was saying, since they had screens with pro dancers dancing, I enjoyed watching that. Oh yea, I ordered me a big fat salad, I do love myself some romain lettuce, so crispy and full of good stuff (fiber), on the side had 2 slices of garlic toast too. ok, well one kid who went showed me a photo he took with me in it, I did not like what I seen. I know its not what I want other people to see, so that just gave more incentive to keep on track. Like I said before, 10 pounds before school starts. That is more health reason than cosmetics, but eventually the cosmetic reason will be in the mix after 15 pounds, oh yea! WOOT! WOOT!
Ciao

No comments: