Saturday, July 19, 2008

Say My Name!

Its so late right now and I tried to sleep but just can't do it! I actually slept in until 10:00 this morning. I think it was because I had a lot of sugar recently and that crap makes me so tired!
I feel like blogging but have nothing fun or exciting to blog about, but I do have some crazy stories to tell. LOL
So I am in an appartment with kids who have never been away from thier parents, I am sure the longest was a week for some sort of church camp. So now they have all this freedom they have never had before. They do not know how to react to it, theres even a 16 year old who has never had a job, I wont even get into the stuff that kid needs to learn. I personally would of never had him come out unless his mommy was here with him. It is very evident that he has never had to take much responsibility in his life for much in his life and the apron strings are very attached as well.
So two of the guys like to do outlandish things that entertain themselves, one night they snuck into the pool after hours and went skinny dipping together and then got caught but was able to run from the property security. Everyday when they are suppose to be working they find each other to go get food, even if it means walking up to 3 miles. So last night they had purchased some Veet, I think that is what it is, and decided that they heard that it feels good to remove hair in certain areas, so they did it, Yup! They went back to pre-puberty days. That was pretty funny to come home and have them brag and be so proud of themselves for what they did. Now, a day later, they keep complaining of the itch it has caused. Last night they kept running around naked checking each others work out and discussing their anatomy, I do wonder about them some days, but I try to just pass it off as curiosity.
So while running around in their birth day suits they decided to take pics with a guitar to post on facebook. Just to clarify, they were not trying to take rated X photographs, they were trying to be artistic and pose with the guitar, I do admit they got some funny pictures out of the deal. Over all it was funny, yet still awkward because it was just them two and they do some pretty strange things together, even when others are around. The one guy everyone just expects craziness to come from him!!!
Being in Hawaii is good, I do think that it is hard for me because I have to put a lot of effort in making sure that I control my attitude and not be pushy or step on anyones toes. I like to take control and have A LOT of control in certain situations, I can be very assertive and aggressive also, I do miss being able to manage people now, I guess managing at Wal Mart gave me that and gave me a good deal of accomplishment because I could manage the business end along with the people end. But from being out here I can see all my little quirks that I just want to say or do something about but I know I shouldn't because its not my place nor do I feel confident that its the right thing for the particular situation I am in. I am not here to manage anyone or to take control, I am here for the learning experience. But I still want to just take control because I just see so much I would love to take control, for some reason I love to be in control. But to boast about myself I know I can make things happen and I can talk to someone to get what I want but it always benefits the business also, I had a kick ass track record at Wal Mart, every one of my departments were making big increases and not only in sales but bottom line profits, WOOT WOOT. I know Aimee is going to read this and go on about how I am such a control freak! She got to hear all about how I was so mean, especially to that nasty lazy girl I wanted to fire one time soooo bad, but could not because bad managers. She could not sweet talk me, I am all about bustin some balls and getting work done, she and many many others are about just being there and trying to make best life long friends. Really, where the heck is this blog going? I don't even know, it is so out of control, I know I need to think about things before I type them.
Auf Wiedersehen
That so reminds me of one my YouTube channels I watch, AricWinter, you should go check him out, he does vlogs in English and Duetch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yeah I could go on and on....I'm thinking of a few people you wanted to get rid of or maybe that was just me. It was funny that they would complain to me and then they would find out later we were related that's freakin hilarious! Though they didn't try to take back what they had said.
I thought you would have opened up a little more by now Chris. I know you have more bottled up inside dying to come out, it's alright I'll wait for it to pop out.
Why are you keeping your quirks under wraps? You won't have to deal with most of the people again....or will ya?
Ok what's up with the naked boys? Is that common somthing my boys are going to be doing later in life? It's a little funny though when they took off all the hair then complain about it...Suckers! You know they will do it again, you'll see.

Chris said...

Oh shoot, they have already shaved again. No I dont think that is noramal behavior, it could be with "odd" guys, if you catch my drift... Who else did you think I wanted to fire? Give me details, there were lots that I wanted to but was nice and just harrased them until they moved to diff. areas so I didnt have to babysit. Email me the names, this will be fun to hear this. lol

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the pics of your boy's naked