Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally, I feel at ease!!

Yea, so how do I start this one off? Well to start I am back in Hawaii again. I do love it here, its just so different, at one point I thought I could live here for longer, but as time has went on I know this is not my kinda my style of living. The traffic is so bad here and to be frank, the Asians drive me crazy some times!
Here is some cool news, as the night before my flight I was nervious to say the least, but I just could not shake the feeling.... So I didn't get much sleep that night, then I flew the rest of the day, yeah you set when your flying but it sure is tiresome. So I talked to Brent while waiting in Seattle. I have to admit he can calm me down and make me feel better if he is confident in what ever the case is. Well I talked to him for a while and felt excited about this entire thing. So I get here to Hawaii, it was pretty cool to fly over the island when it was dark! I hope to fly out when it is dark too because then it will be a quick flight, you ask why? Because I will sleep most of it!!! So back to my story, my freaking ADHD is getting me distracted. ok, so I get back to the story, well I get here and hear about all the drama that has been happening, I get took to the apartment and just feel uncomfortable so I slept the night at Brents, there was not such a good feeling in the air. I was so tired too! i slept so good that night at their place!!! Well, the next day some "meetings" were happening and some business got taken care of! So I come back to the old apartment and end up with my own freaking room, how sweet is that? many of you know that I get cranky when trying to sleep if I cant relax, and well there was no way I was going to relax with certain people around. Now their gone and it just feels so nice how the whole situation is working out. I do have to say that the room is a mess, I swear so much junk was on the floor, but I think I can manage to clean this up how I like it!!!
On a even happier note, I feel great, I think I am resettling pretty quick and feel good about what is going on. Plus, I like everyone around and no one has anything negative to say, so that helps allot!
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky bastard! just kidding! glad to hear the drama has finally died down.

Anonymous said...

LOL I was just on your myspace watched the clip about BOBBY, HA HA your BOBBY! Talking to strangers, I would've avoided you, so this was your first time experiencing and anxiety attack? Lucky you. Drama with work I'm hoping...my drama has died down, well I have an email I'm not opening.
Nice to have your own place, but yet a little lonely. There we go I finally commented on your bloggy here. Enjoy your day!