Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

So last night was the fourth, it was really good to spend it in Idaho. I had plans of flying back to Hawaii yesterday but do to some bad text messages I lost confidence in the fact that I would of had a ride home and then a chance to go hang out with everyone. So I pushed my ticket back till July 9th.
So last night we did a small bbq here at the house and then at dark headed out to mom and dads place to watch fire works. It works out so great, they have a huge lawn that you lay down on and there were big fireworks all around. The Blackfoot show was short an didn't seem t have the nicest fireworks. The neighbors had nice ones to watch and they were great! So I didn't feel as bad for not flying out to Hawaii that early.
Well, this is my real first post here and I am thinking about posting a few pictures from HI and giving some details about them. Since I am no longer going to blog on MySpace, I decided to do the picture thing because I can put more info on with my pictures.
Well this is all for now. I sure am getting lazy on the blog thing, oh well.
Ciao!
Ok, heres a sweet pic I like:

this was one night, we got done swimming in the ocean and I actually called Brent and he invited us down to Waikiki, so since it was on the way home we headed down there. Well, everyone was going to hang out at the beach but I wanted ice cream. So me, Terry, and Jessica headed down the street for some ice cream. Coldstone is my favorite, and down in Waikiki they have the best macadamia nut flavored ice cream!!! Yeah, so I get that and add oreo , brownie, fudge, grahm cracker crumbs and of course, macadamia nuts to it. This one that the photo was taken in is the best by far. There is always a certain worker who helps me and he does a really nice job and it quick too. Trust me, you want the ones who are fast, there are long lines and people get very angry while setting in there waiting for their ice cream. I have come to know that I really don't like dealing with cheap Asians and mainlanders, none have the sense to be pleasant to deal with or be around.
ok, I am done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice racist dig at the end. hahahaah