Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Flights, no sleep, and too many hours alone!

So, I was very nervous the other day about this last trip I am taking, I really couldn't
shake a feeling of nervousness and discomfort. I had never felt like that before about flying, so I am setting here in the Seattle airport waiting my 6 hours before my final flight leaves, this is really boring and quite honestly, I am lonely, I usually don't get that way when I am traveling but I am today. I keep talking to random people that will sit down by me. The flight from Boise to Seattle I sat by a lovely lady who was fun to talk too, she is a pharmaceutical salesman that flies all over Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and Utah. she was very friendly and fun to talk too. So, I am setting in front of the big windows in the central terminal and it is so busy here. They have huge wall of windows you can set in front of and watch planes take off and land. I found where my departure terminal is at, and I have to take a train over to it because it is a stinking separate entity its almost as bad as LAX. I have to say that LAX only had "pay-for only"
internet. At least here I can get online and mess around. I am hoping that if I stay awake here that I will sleep the entire flight to the rock.
This blog is out of total boredom! I have nothing in my head because I have not gotten much sleep and I an only think about if this was the right choice. I sure do double think my own decisions allot! Oh well, its part of my life so I better figure out how to get used to dealing with it.
so there is a asain family setting next to me, and the little girl is singing little kid songs, it is cute an kinda funny! she keeps checking out macbook, her parents don't seem like they are in mood to socialize so I will not try..
I guess for now I shall power down and save some battery for when I want to get online again.

No comments: