Thursday, December 18, 2008

Road Trip Nation

What better is there to do then blog on a cold night after cleaning all day and having a class when no one else has class...... Yea, I think so too!
Today seems kind of sad, everyone is leaving me, I will be here in my little whole in Pocatello all alone while everyone goes back home for the holidays. But that is ok, I will get over it and it gives me a great chance to take a road trip!!!



View Larger Map


I have had lengthy conversations and decided after a few weeks I will head to the other side of the state to visit a bunch of people, it is going to be so cool!! I will head to Wendell to hang out with Tyler ( the little brother I never had), probably spend a few days there with his family, his brothers are so fun and outgoing... I think we mesh great too! Then I will be off to Mountain Home to visit the fam, thats right, go hit Mountain Home for a day or two and hang out with Robert and Linda with the kids and grandkids. Then go see a few kids in Boise that I have not seen since last summer, also I will call the Oregon peeps and see if they wanna hang out with me in Boise or just go to Nyssa to chill and meet thier families. I think it would be fun, they are all so much like me... the outgoing part is what I mean, ha.
I recently got asked to respond to a report of doing a 'road trip nation' taping, I have not replied to the lady yet. I think it would be really fun but I have not found a few people to go with me to make it an interesting road trip, I mean I got people who would be fun and enjoy it but they dont want to go. I guess I have not totally wore out all my avenues to do this.
last night we all went out before everyone left, played free laser tag, that was so much fun.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hey Chris just stopping by to say HI! I have lock my blog I would like to send out an invite so you can still view it. Email me and let me know what your email address is so I can get it to you. My email is kerrik81@hotmail.com Hope all is well Merry Christmas!