Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally more snow, but bad roads!

Tyler and I, he is the little brother I never had.

The Temple

Tyler and myself

me, Tyler, and Genniel

Tyler, me, Dustin


Saturday we headed to downtown SLC to see the lights and go visit some people from around the way that we knew. We headed to the gateway and window shopped, because we are all broke, then had dinner at Tucci's, then went and hung out on temple square with the lights. It was good, I liked it alot because there was so much going on, lots of christmas concerts.. then the Motab was doing the big christmas special so we was able to go watch in the overflow seating which was good. It was just a great night with the freinds. I thank the Lord for the good memories we made and the good times we have had together.

2 comments:

Jeffiner said...

Hey there...good to hear from you! Sounds like you are having good times. The brown rice thing is tricky. We use a rice cooker and I measure by putting my (clean of course)finger in and the water hits right above my first finger knuckle. I'm sure that doesn't help much, but that's how I manage. You running outdoors our at the gym? You should bag those muffins and come over for some pina coladas sometime!!

Jen said...

AND you didn't come see me? WTH? Nice, some cousin you are.