Monday, December 22, 2008

Freaking snow! I love it!

This morning was awesome, waking up to about 6 inches of snow. I really like it, the part I dont like is that bengal creek does not have their guys plowing the place out, we have 3 or 4 cars stuck in the middle of the drive. Oh well, I am not going any place so I am not worried, just going to walk to the gym and that is it for me.
I checked grades, I am really annoyed, by today all grades should be posted. The policy on grades says that the instuctor has 36 hours after the time of the final to get them into the office. its well past that on the one class that I want to know the final grade. I guess I work in the best place to complain about those sorts of things.... because the people I deal are the ones who enforce alot of the policeis. GRrrrr. this is almost as bad as last spring when a few instructors didnt get grades in for a month. I think that should of been coaching and should show up on thier annual reviews.
I have all A's but I am not please that most of them did not even have A+ on thier sylabus as a possible grade. So if I do not get lower than an A- in that class I will have a great GPA for the semster, too bad I wont make the deans list. :(
It is almost Christmas time!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

I'm annoyed too- I think I know what class you are talking about! :)

Chris said...

yea i just got my grade this morning. It is pok, but not the A that I wanted, there goes the deans list......