Monday, September 8, 2008

the spit patoon

Well, I have to admit, what I am about to say may be shocking to some of you in the LDS culture, but I think many do it but wont admit to it...
This morning I was eating my breakfast, it was full of potasium and fiber, yum yum!! and half way through it I realized that I was full, I actually credit yesterdays fast to this. Thats right, I have no fasted for quite some time and forgot how much it helps me in my wieght loss scheme, Sure it hurt yesterday, but isnt that what its about is taking one day and sacrificing eating and feeling the pain, and of course theres the spiritual side to it also. But a good side is that your stomach shrinks and when you eat you get full faster, I love it!! so today should be a good day to keep up with the eating something small every few hours. I know that is the only way I will drop pounds, but I need to, as you seen in the last post I am struggling on the work out side of it. yea, jenn, I can't even run the 1.4 miles with out struggling. How sad! But I do think breathing in the vog while in Hawaii put alot of crap in my lungs because they burn really bad and I start to cough up flem, I am not sick and have never smoked. Well when I was in Hawaii there was times the vog was so bad you would lay there at night feeling like you couldnt breath... one lady told me they have u give people inhalers for the vog. So I just hoe I can get it all worked out before being forced to run inside do to weather.
So last week I went to the races with Dustin and on the way home I thought I would see if there was anything left in Grandmas house that I needed to grab. Shell was home and she wanted me to take the rest of her plants, we had already brohgt 4 plants down to the appartment, so I told her we had room and can do that. So now our appartment is full of plants, it looks more like a home. What is more funnier, all the decorations is from me and thier are either pictures of temples that I like or pictures of Jesus. I told Dustin and Tyler both that I have other pictures but they are big and I dont want to explain to people why I have them and like them, some pics are just crazy pictures that most people look at and wonder why I have it. Most of them were given to me or origianl art, by me!
Needless to say we have plants along our living room window, oh yea, so Tylers girlfreind come down this weekend and she was telling us how they are looking atbuying a plant for thier place, i guess it is a big ordeal to find the "perfect" plant... She was telling us how we need to rearrange the plants too, but I don't understand that aspect of it. I figure they look good how they are, it does shock me everyone that comes over likes the plants...
So as im setting here typing i look over and notice that I have a bill that i got in the firstpart of august for my car insurance, hahahah, well i still hope i have car insurace.... well I think this is alot of typing
later taters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting to hear what it is you do that everyone else does but doesn't want to admit???? You added a Grandmaster Flash song... I didn't know you knew who they were. Original rap, about the only kind I can stand. :>

Chris said...

OH, I think I was talking about skiping fast sundays. that was all, shoot, I dont remember, the blog writings are not in long term memory so I lost it....