Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eu gosto de acucar

So my bloggin skills have been really sucking lately, but I will give you a glimpse into my near future. I plan on getting some Mexican, I mean Hispanic, shoot I think its correct to say musica latino music on my blog. How fun will that be??? oh Yea, you know you will wanna get up and do a jig once you hear it.... get me some mariachi going too. So I know a few peeps who are getting married in the near future, I have been trying to do some persuatiion to do a fun wedding, sorry everyone- this is going to sound mean, but I think it rings true... most of our white weddings are boring and everyone just sets around and talks. I miss the weddings where everyone is crazy and has fun!! oh yea, so this is my idea, call everyone and set up a big old potluck style reception, then spike the punch with some hyper active ingredents, or just invite a few drinkers who like to get loose and dance ( or hire real dacers) so no one feels like they are the speciticals trying to dance, because we are creatures who feel comfortable following. So we have people out getting funky(as in dancing, not sexual) on the dance floor then you can kinda push the rest of them to go shake their junk or something just ot relax and have fun. Because the few receptions I have been to that people were forced to go dance that normally wont do it, they all end up very relaxed and having lots of fun by the end of the night. We are all up tight untill we feel like everyone else is relaxed and loosened up and we too can enjoy our time.... ok so that is how I am, I just assume everyone else is like that.
So, I have no flipping clue where that all come from, becase I was talking about music. Ok I must add this disclaimer.... I have had fun at all weddings, but I think it would just be neat to go to one that is not the normal one.. I know its our culture to do the normal wedding receptions... I used to say they were LDS weddings, but that was a mistake for me to say, becuase I have been to some really fun and loosended up weddings. At one the brides mother was out dancing and getting,jiggy she was such a fun lady, she still is. She thought I was so cute and always played with my cheeks... face cheeks. LOL
OK, well now I have opended myself up to critisim for this one... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... the obvious thought here is that you just need to get married and have that wild wedding you're thinking of... I'd love to go, sounds fun.

Anonymous said...

Eu gosto de acucar.... I taste sugar?? Does Portuguese qualify as Mexican music? Ok, maybe Latin music. Where do you find these random phrases?

Chris said...

OH yea, you know my wedding will be a riot! Woot Woot!!
Yea, that is neat you knew that was Portuguese... how did you know it was not Spanish? This one come from my friend Tyler... we were chowing down some candy when I wrote this. So he give me the phrase, it is suppose ot be " I like sugar". but close enough

Anonymous said...

I'm a good guesser. :>

Anonymous said...

I really don't know why people don't do potluck weddings. Imagine how much money you can save. If you go to a mexican wedding be ready to eat. I love them! nothing like a free buffet.