Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Really! I am not racist

ok, like I just said I am not a racist, but this video that I have posted is so funny! I think the kid sounds like an asian, yes, its true. asians have a certain weirdness and the awfull language.. not ot mention bad driving skills. But watch this video, it is funny.



See, it made you bust a gut!!! So didn't that kid make you think of a asains accent.... just tink "how manyy dollA"..."I kid, I kid"... "I love you long time"
Oh shoot, I laughed hard....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that impressed with the vid... just not a real Will Farrell fan I guess. Plus, cussing babies doesn't seem that funny to me. Opinions...everybody's has one. :)

Chris said...

Thats so true, alot of people have gave this video bad comments, because of what the language the kid was using. I think it is funny just because how she speaks sounds like an asian trying to get money, in HI that is how they would sound if they got frustrated with hagglers on their booths

The Turnarounds said...

Hey you found us. How are you doing? Going to school, right? How do you like your semester so far.