Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not so green thumb, but I do like green shirts!!!

I am setting in class right now, someone made a comment about a "borrowpit", of course the instructor laughs because in the first session of class he had commented that he would like us to use proper english and not Idaho"bonics".... so I have a question, "What the hell do you call a borrowpit if its not a borrowpit?
FYI, I am setting by the biggest "dramma mamma"!!! She dramatizes everything! hahahah, ok I am just kidding Kaci! She's a cool cat. But I know I can lean over and tell her that we are sitting hearing a lecture of things that are basic life things, like how we get too involved in anger and stuff, just a vauge description. Now we have a guy telling us how his mom taught him things that were not right, of course we know that we end up falling back to what we have been taught
So, I have a bunch of plants that Michelle is keeping from Grandmas house, so we have them in my appartment, as I have mentioned in previous blogs. I hope I can keep them alive, I was looking at them today and they kinda look sad, there is a winter cactus that just looks dead, so I have him sitting in window with direct sunlight.

We put Jesus here in hopes this little guy will make it!!! Pray for him plz!! He needs it!


See, he is very sick! I even gave it water!!!! Oh shoot, maybe I shouldnt of done that.

Well, There is Dustin's gold balls, and some green plants. One looks good the other looks kinda sad, but none the less, is healthy!


Here is a fern from Grandma's funeral, I think, but see the little white pot, yup, I actually made it start sprouting last spring, I put it in a cup of water and it sprouted, so I made Michelle plant it in a pot last week.


Now I leave you with a special treat!!!!!





ME!!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

You are a nerd. You were suppose to warn me that you were going to say those things, that way I wouldn't ready it during class. He was totally looking at me while I sat there and tried not to laugh out loud. I am totally not dramatic!!!! :) These classes are going to be fun with you!
-Peace, Kaci

Jen said...

Chris I didn't know your grandma passed away! When did that happen? I am sorry to heat that, but I knew it was getting to be her time. How are you guys doing? Hugs!
Jen