Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hope it is all passed

Dear Blog Buddies ( as ross the intern would say in his annoying gay voice, none the less, funny on Leno!)

I am glad July is over and August is here! August is one of my more favorite times of the year because it means fall is coming, the gardens are almost ready to harvest, and from years past, it has been the funnest part of wal*Mart, fall in general. Wal*Mart would always get ready for the holidays and we would bring in new food and specialized foods just for the seasons, for some reason I really enjoyed that, that would be one reason I do miss the business. It was also because I worked with good people who had fun but worked hard, we had always accomplished so much, days went by so fast, it was so busy. I am excited right now!!! But those are days that are gone now. I now have other things to be excited for, I am moving back to Idaho in a new place, with new people, some I know some I don't know, and school starts up. I admit that I do enjoy going to school; at fall time I always feel like a little kid who is starting school for the first time, riding the school bus and meeting all these new people. So I guess I am in the same boat at Emily and Connor, LOL, speaking of those two, I forgot mom wanted me to go get little things to send to them because they like getting mail. I doubt they will understand it come from Hawaii but will be excited and happy to get mail, maybe it will be memorable to them. I guess it will be a little late but they will still get it.

I just think that I am starting from scratch pretty much, I will be like a kid learning to live on his own. I have to look for a job, start trying to build back my savings account while paying my bills and trying to keep sane with school work too. I am not in reality yet, but once Im there I am sure I wont be as excited because a year ago I had a huge savings, money coming in, did not have to live like a peasant, could go do things and not turn fun stuff down because I was broke. Well, that is one side, but I gotta keep reminding myself its just another bump on the road.

Once I get home and get all moved into the new place then the EISF will be here and I will have time to go spend my afternoons at the races! The family will be out and about during that time so it should be good times.

No comments: