Sunday, August 24, 2008

Excitement and Anxiety

Today is the last day in Hawaii, its exciting to get back to what I had going on in Idaho but at the same time it will be hard to adjust to the time and not being able to go swim in a pool or the beach every morning.
This morning we got up early and watched the sun rise, I got some great pics of that. I did try to post them except the connection doesn't seem to be working well to upload photos. It was great so see, I will post a few pics once I get some wireless directly to my MAC.
I decided not to go to church today since I need to pack everything, so I will miss the fun aloha oye song.
I land in Idaho at 2:00 pm, this will be a crazy day, for sure!!! I have class that night on top of moving into a new place so I have a place to sleep. It is just so exciting.
that's it for this blog, nothing much to write about since I cant load pictures. Soon I shall write a long blog, my normal crap. LMFAO!!

Later

No comments: