Wednesday, July 8, 2009

paper work sucks

I got the call from "job1" about paper work, so I check my email and there is one little link that I need to follow. Well I get there and its 3 hours worth of forms, online training, and how it affects federal job status. This is alot more detail than I really expected to deal with dang it. I was also notified that I cannot have any part time jobs or side gigs to make spare money. So I am going to have to stay quiet about certain "skills" I sale to people, hahaha, no dirty stuff of course. You know, my bead work.
Anyways, I just thought I would say how annoyed I am at all this paper work for a job considered volunteer work... although once I am finished, it wouldnt be bad to not compete for federal jobs with general public. Ha
Later

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

I agree, paperwork does suck! But it will all be worth it in the end right?

Chris said...

I hope so, I am not allowed any side jobs or ability to earn extra money or they will kick me off the project. That is my only thing that scares me! I am needing money..... I dont like their idea of living in poverty to help poversh'd people... its dumb in a sense! ITs frustrating right now. I just dont know what is the right decision... I have got more jobs that I can apply for that I can make bank right now..... so its the idea of "right now" or "later" of reaping the benefits