Friday, October 9, 2009

Im not really made out of snails and puppy dog tails

I have had alot going on, I am working for the federally funded VISTA assigned at the Idaho Department of Labor. It has been kinda tough, I am not used to setting for 8 hours a day at a computer. But I am making it work, I have no choice, its still a income and I sort of enjoy doing it.... its just alot of time to do it. It is work that is not tangible that i can walk away and feel good about accomplishing till the very end. I am used to walking out of the building seeing what I have accomplished, and feeling goo about it. I have been pain stakinly working on some thing, but a recent direction was given, and the ladies in charge are working with me and using my materials. That makes me feel good, now I have a tangible situation to refer to. I love that people are now referred to me to deal with employment issues, I guess you could say in a way they use me, Ha, but I like it. It makes me feel like I am not working towards something that I get to see become better.


Hunting season is here, sadly this year I am not going out. I have no shot much so its not worth spending the money for a "just in case" situation. But I have a few guys who are giving me their hides which will be good.

It's late, i think I am done with this blog for the night.
Peace

No comments: