Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy Day

Today has not been my day, the last few weeks have no been my weeks, what can I say, I've been in a slump! So I trying to force myself out of it, but its not happening fast enough, well today was going good earlier.
I have been waking up early in the morning, then nap during the day because I am to tired when I got home from work, and many of you know that I have never napped during the day light hours.... Im not a night person!
But today I got up and was in my normal chirppy mood, worked out, then headed to work. I was doing good, got good news at school about some credit stuff, but then I think it is the lady I work for, I think she has an overwhelming negative presence..... I think that may be what my problem is! I just thought of that right now, how odd is that?!???
I tell you, she cusses up a storm about mistakes SHE makes because she tries to do things too fast, then swears about it. What really gets me, she knows me and Megan are both LDS who are practicing, yet she still takes the Lords name in vain. I decided I am going to tell her not to because I do not appriciate it! Plus, it is not professional in the work place to use that language. Anyways, she is a whole other story!!!!!! She even tries to tell me about my program and college, a big annoyance for sure!!!!! A philosophy person telling me how academic people are far more educated then Tech students.....
Ok, no more, that is my rant!!!
Today though, I got home from work, then got a call to go meet with a lady who hired interns in DC, talked too her, and by that time I was wore out! The day had beat me up pretty bad, I felt so unprepared to talk to her and quiz her on things I wanted to know, cuz I got home and a millions questions popped into my head, which sucked!
Then I go to class, I was prepared for a few subjects to be discussed in my presentation and get swiped with something i know little about, which is what everyone else knows. Ugh, just time to go to freaking bed and hope I get up with a smile in the morning and a good run!!!!
Good Night

4 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

You guys did great on your presentation! Don't be all down, today will be a better day!

Chris said...

Thanks, you guys did a freaking AMAZING job on the activity and the presentation!!! I just felt my part was not up to par. But Dr Kolody gave us good marks, so I cant be a downer debbie too much. Cheers!!!

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

Who would you intern for in DC? I always wanted to do that... Mark DID do that, for Sen. Crapo, like 6 years ago. I can totally see you rocking the internship though!

Chris said...

Oh thanks Dorese!!!! it would be for Crapo as well, shoot, I may just have to use Mark as a reference, for a good in. I think it would be good for a foot onto the hill. ;), so how did he like it?