Friday, February 6, 2009

crazy burning

Crazy night
So heres a entertaining story for ya.
Tonight Josh and myself go shopping at wal mart, get home late because I have class, well I am starving and do not know what to eat, so I just picked up some bacon at wal mart so I figure i will eat some and some celery for dinner.
So I am cooking my bacon and using a plastic spatuala, well i figured i would make a snack for class, so I am putting peanut butter on my celery and not even paying attention to anyone. Then I hear "CHRIS! what is on fire?" I turn and look in the pan, I see no bacon, the spatuala as brnt throough and melted in the pan, the smoke was billowing with smoke, it was so bad. We opened ALL the windows and doors, the neighbors came to see what the smell was and why we had smoke. It was pretty funny, I think I ruined a pan and of course owe someone a new plastic spatuala.
Then I had to go to work, so i did not have to deal with the smell for too long, but I got to class and got asked if I smokes, LOL, I should of played it off and said I do smoke joints. To get me through that class.

1 comment:

Mike and Kaci said...

Ha ha! That stinks (literally!)