Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crazy Train!!!! All Aboard!

I really have nothing to say today, I felt like writing a blog so I am going to type the things that are going on through my head. Before I can clearly get them out I must list things, kinda like the Lynxs system when remembering things. Aight, keep it tight and dont get too bored.
Right now I am bored and have nothing on my mind, but things are always in there....
So today I got up bright and early! 7:40 AM, Jumped up and remember looking out the window in my room to see if we had gotten any snow. Recall my arms and shoulders aching really bad! Why? I worked out yesterday, yup, in the gym, Reed gym to be exact. I even did a wimp workout. I never used any weights over 25lbs! But it still made me sore. I didnt even work my chest and my pectoral majors are feeling worked. LOL. Then I went to the kitchen and got a drink, sat on the couch trying to wake up, because I did not fall asleep till 2 am. SO I was tired.
Went and decdied to eat a yogurt and 2 oranges. had 2 glasses of water. Decided to watch tv, so I watched music videos.
Then I cleaned up and went to Blackfoot.
Went to Idaho Falls, then back to Blackfoot. Got Russels invintation in the mail.
Come back to Pocatello and drank lots of water.
............ So I think that clears it up.............
I guess read further for more stuff..........


wow, I really am blank! This is the most tht I have never talked, wheres my roomies to finally enjoy this!???

No comments: