Sunday, November 2, 2008

Politics

So voting is opened up and the big day is Tuesday November 4th, well I have lately talked to alot of people who discuss politics and people who are young that feel that if they vote for Obama that he will represent younger views. I don't generally argue with peoples personal views, for it is a personal stance and I respect them for their thoughts. I must say that I, in the last 6-12months, have noticed an overwhelming flow of information readily avaible to the U.S. citizens that demonstrate the ideology of Senator Obama, I despiese him as a runner for the highest office in America. He as a "citizen" does not show support, respect, and unity of our nation and what we truley stand for. The things I have read of him are things that most people I know who support him would not do so if they knew those things, but they are caught up in the thought process of trying to get "new ideas" into our politics and anit war propiganda. So they feel that Senator Obama is the right choice. I am not saying that McCain is the right choice either, we have five choices on the ballots this election, did you know that? I know most do not becuase they only follow main stream media and that is ussusally CNN or FOX news networks, and all you hear about is the two majority parties. So there is that, I do think that in the religious asspect that something is going on, just how the things are going with the economys or the world and our nation. I found a video and I think you may enjoy it if you follow politics at all.


No comments: