Thursday, November 6, 2008

Addiction!

Well, what can I say? I have an addiction that I am battling alone, it is so hard! No one knows how hard it really is to battle yourself on addiction. I wish I could say I was addicted to working out, but that is not the case, I believe I have gained about 100 pounds in the past year. This addiction is hard, I even had to go to head to Costco to get my hook up for my addiction, its pricey too. Its just out of control!

On a happier note, I am not crazily angry that Obama the Muslim got the vote, I am scared for dang sure. I am happy that all that crazy crap is over with. See, I would usually drop a little dirt bomb there, but I am cleaning that up very well.... speaking of dirt bombs-- last night in the hot tub we were chit chatting and being really loud when "G-Wagg" brought up "the runs" story. This is the funniest story ever!!! She was telling us her uncle calls it the "Hershey Squirts" is that not the funniest thing you have heard? I laughed so hard.... I have no idea why it humors me so much but it sure does! Her BFF thinks I need to meet her whole family because I guess I am just like them, in the way that I am loud, laugh at dumb things, and be really weird. Maybe another time I will, but for now no way... hahaha

I am feeding my addiction right now, sadly enough I should be going to bed but I am typing a blog and giving into addiction. Whats worse is I have drank almost 1.5gallons of water today!!! that is crazy! I do admit I am a firm believer in lots of water, but maybe that is too much-- I just barely, like serioulsy 15 minutes ago realized how much I have drank. That is only because I refilled my mug. I probably should of gulped down some tea...
oh well.. whatever, life rolls on

No comments: